DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Hardware Wallet Market, By Connection Type (Near Field Communication, USB and Bluetooth), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), By End-User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Hardware Wallet Market stood at USD 198.84 million in 2020 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10.12% by 2026 due to the rising demand for safety and security for storing various cryptocurrencies for the future investments. This growth is on the account of the increasing need for security and transparency along with the rising demand for the usage of cryptocurrencies in emerging countries across the world in the forecast years.
- Ledger SAS
- Satoshi Labs SRO
- CoolBitX Technology Ltd
- Shift Crypto AG
- BitLox Limited
- Coinkite Inc
- KeepKey LLC
- Penta Security Systems Inc
- Sunmi Technology Co Ltd
- Ellipal Limited
The largest contributor to the Global Hardware Wallet Market is the North America region with a market share of 36.71% in 2020 owing to its legalization policies of cryptocurrencies. The United States (US) is the largest contributing country in the region with 53.6% market share, followed by Canada and Mexico. South America and the Middle East & Africa regions are growing at the highest rate due to increasing digitization and technological advancements with the launches of new in-house cryptocurrencies in the regions. The swiftly expanding demand for cryptocurrency during the pandemic has swayed the market for the hardware wallets constructively. Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are progressively making a transition from uncertain investment tools to payments. Specific awareness to payment habits and the financial life cycle has evolved as the COVID-19 pandemic has led to more calls for dematerialization of payments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Hardware Wallet Market based on connection type, distribution channel, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of connection type which are Near Field Communication, USB and Bluetooth.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of distribution channel which Online and Offline.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of End-user which are Capital Market, BFSI (Excluding Capital Market), Real Estate and Others (Mobile, Enterprise, etc.).
- To categorize and forecast the Global Hardware Wallet Market by region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- To identify major drivers & challenges for the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
- To identify major trends in the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product developments, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of companies operating in the Global Hardware Wallet Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Hardware Wallet Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Connection Type (Near Field Communication, USB and Bluetooth)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline)
6.2.3. By End-User (Capital Market, BFSI (Excluding Capital Market), Real Estate and Others)
6.2.4. By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa)
6.2.5. By Company, 2020
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
8. Europe Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
10. South America Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Hardware Wallet Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m9vkzq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900